Once you have registered a domain name at NameCheap.com you will need to enter/change the Name Server
Addresses for your new Hosting account.
It's easily done:
- Log into your NameCheap account and you will be taken to your Home Page
- Click "View" on the line "Number of domains in your account"
- Click on the domain name you wish to assign the server names to
- On the left-hand menu, the second item will be similar to this:
"TRANSFER DNS TO WEBHOST" - click on that
- On the next page you will see boxes named - 1, 2, 3 etc to enter the information
Enter the name servers we sent you when you signed up. It is isn the email New Account Information. Here is an example:
Enter - ns1.hostupon.com -
Enter - ns2.hostupon.com -
(You do not need to enter the iP addresses, the above name servers are just an example, use the name servers we sent you)
- Click "Save Changes" and your new domain name will resolve to your new hosting account as soon as it is approved.